To help make your first visit to our practice as smooth as possible, please read the information on this web page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. We also describe our first visit procedures. And, you can save some time by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality Otolaryngology-Head and Neck surgery (ear, nose, and throat) service as possible.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- New Patient Registration Form
- Annual Authorization Form 2013
- Hearing & Speech Center (English Instructions)
- Records Release Request
Pre-operative/Post Surgical Forms:
- Pre-Operative Patient Questionaire
- Pre-Surgical Instructions Aspirin
- Post Operative Instructions Septoplasty, Rhinoplasty
- Post-Operative Instructions for Tonsillectomy
- Post Operative Instruction for P.E. Tubes-Child
- Microsuspension Laryngoscopy
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with us. We look forward to your first visit.